Sunday 2 May 2010

Hello.

I'm not going to write here about myself. You can read a little bit about me in the about me thingy. If You want to know something ask me I'll answer.

In anyways. Hello, There.
My name is Neko. I'm 12 years old when I was/am writing this post. I don't know how to use blogs and things like that because I don't really need them but don't ask me why I made this one. I'm doing fine thanks for asking. I'm from Lithuania. I like dancing, singing and drawing. But I suck at everything so don't bother. I upload my dance videos on youtube. at least some of them.
Here's my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KittyGirl108
Please check it out and tell me what You think.

Bye for now... I'm going to come back later.

P.S. I'm writing at 1:33am and a friend is sleeping over at my house... But she's been asleep for and hour now... Bye!!

6 comments:

MarcelÄ— said...

You're the best!!! xDDD
I don't know what to say more... xDDD
Good luck with your blog ^^

Neko said...

I don't know how to use it so Thanks xD

Unknown said...

YOu are The:
1.Best ANime watcher ever.
2.Best person who can talk whit me and you more and more.
P.S.Sorry for mistakes.

Neko said...

aww... you're so nice ;)

Ame said...

Cool Neko ^ ^
I love her style.
Sorry that today didn't come to you.
(Sorry for mistakes)

Neko said...

Severina-Chan!!!! It's so nice to see that You visited my blog ^^
And no problem, there will always be another chance. (don't worry I also make mistakes)